Vintage Picnic Baby Ensemble

 My sister had a baby shower for one of the gals she works with and she asked if I would put together a little ensemble for her to give. I said yes, of course! We went and picked out fabric together and I just love what we picked! It always makes sewing so much more enjoyable when you love the fabric you are working with. These particular fabrics are from Riley Blake and Moda.  I named this ensemble "Vintage Picnic" because that is what it reminds me of.







 I love how the bib turned out. The patterns and colors are so cute.




 I made three headbands, but only did a closeup of this one. I have showcased alot of headbands on here, but this one was just a little different so I thought I would give it a little limelight. I used colored elastic for the base as you can see here. I had a reject fabric rosette left over from the shoes, so I thought rather than toss it, I would use it in a headband.




 You can see the elastic a little better here. I tried it on all three of my little boys while I was making it for size. They looked so cute, but don't tell my husband.
 And of course, the shoes! They are always the favorite and how could they not be? Tiny little shoes are always adorable! I really liked how they turned out as well! I love the tiffany blue polka dot lining.









A onesie with a stamped sentiment completes the ensemble. I did realize after I had already uploaded all of the pictures that I didn't showcase the bracelet. That's okay...I didn't sew it anyway! LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts