Seeing Double

 You are probably saying to yourself, "Wait...didn't I already see this stuff?". All of this was made using the left over fabric from two other baby ensembles. One of the moms at my daughter's dance studio is expecting a girl, so I wanted to make her some baby things.  We were also headed to a service auction at church the same day, so I made two of everything, except the changing pad. I didn't end up by having enough fabric for two. I gave the one that I did have made to the auction since it was for a good cause.  Each ensemble included a tissue holder, a bib, shoes and three headbands. You can see all of the varieties in this photo. I didn't take individual photos of all of them.



 You all know how fond I am of making these shoes, but I wanted to show you some differences that you can make to change the whole feel. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough of the fabric that I used for the outside of the shoe so I couldn't make the toe embellishment like I normally do. In this case, I just used some premade embellishments from Prima Flowers.






On these shoes, you can see that I used a premade embellishment as well, but  I also changed the ribbon. It totally gives them a different feel.
 This is one of my favorite headbands and in the end, I made one the next day for one of the gals who was at the auction. She didn't end up by winning the basket, but she really wanted the headband so I quickly whipped one up for her.





 I made this headband using felt and a rolled flower die from "My Favorite Things" stamp company.






 You can see it here in red.
This is everything all packaged up, including the card that I made. If you want to see it closer you can check it out HERE. I chose one item to work on per day, which helped a lot since I was making two of everything. I made all of the headbands in one day, since they are the fastest and funnest! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts